2013 NBA Draft: Ricardo Ledo Best 2 guard in the Draft? Kevin Durant like game.

lakeshow22
2013 NBA Draft: Ricardo Ledo Best 2 guard in the Draft? Kevin Durant like game.

Ricardo Ledo is a freshman at providence but has not been ruled eligilbe to play but would still be elibile for the 2013 NBA Draft. Was regarded by some as the best scorer in 2012.

If you have never seen him play watch this video and tell me that hes not a lottery pick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH8stctEEYQ

Blakesanity
Blakesanity's picture
Watch an Andre Drummond

Watch an Andre Drummond mixtape and you will think he´s a 7 foot LeBron ...

I don´t know this kid but it seems to me that he has a nice game.

3--6
watch this kids highlights

watch this kids highlights and tell me he's not beast-mode

MUbballfan
MUbballfan's picture
Im obligated to "like" this

Im obligated to "like" this because I'm a Marquette fan but Burton isnt better than Ledo or Shabazz imo.

3--6
i agree, i think he's the

i agree, i think he's the best SG in the draft as well... after bazz

For_Never_Ever
For_Never_Ever's picture
Look up the video of Ricky

Look up the video of Ricky Ledo putting a wooping on John Wall.

cuseflynn10
cuseflynn10's picture
Ledo

He's NBA ready straight out of high school. I'd take him top 10 if I were given the chance.

Siggy
Even before he was declared

Even before he was declared ineligible I didn't have him in the lottery. Offensively, he's probably the most skilled perimeter player in his class, even more than Shabazz, but he's not without his question marks. His first step is nothing special. He doesn't have great body strength, but he can improve on that. He has a tendency to take a bunch of unnecessary superstar shots, like step back 3's and really deep contested 3's.

There could be some questions about his character. He's basically been a basketball vagabond, already 20 y/o after attending a number of different schools. Some scouts consider that a red flag. Being ruled ineligible doesn't help either. Does he buy in to the team concept or does he just play for himself? He's gotten slightly better in this regard, but he has a tendency to dominate the ball and go shot hunting. I see a lot of Marshon Brooks in his game, both in terms of style and tendencies. He's very skilled, but he needs to improve on the mental/intangible aspects of the game like his decision making, his floor game and playing with consistent effort on both ends of the floor.

If he declared this year I'd probably have him going in the late teens to early 20s.

surve
surve's picture
^ I agree with everything you

^ I agree with everything you said. I really love guards with his combination of size, skillset, and athleticism. He is like my favorite guy in the class but that doesnt mean I think he is the best. I really think he could use some maturity. His focus and consistency are in question...along with the aforemented penchant for making the spectacular play....and questionable team concept play.

RSS: Syndicate content