2013 NBA Draft Biggest Riser

lestweforget23
2013 NBA Draft Biggest Riser

Every year there's a guy who FLY'S up draft boards at the last minute. With the draft two days away, I'd really like to gauge people opinions on who the biggest riser will be this year.

Probable risers:

Shabazz Muhammad - Don't gasp and give me a "thumbs down" hear me out. It's been an unbelievable tumble for this guy over the past few weeks. He went from being a "can't miss talent" to the mid-teens in a matter of months, and that just doesn't add up. GM's are KNOWN to spread rumors on talent they like, I believe he's the latest case. What do you want to be he ends up gone before #10?

Cody Zeller - Again, don't gasp & scratch your head...Zeller is projected in the 11-13 range on most draft boards...11-13? We're talking about a guy who was probably a top 3 pick last year, and the projected #1 for most of this year. Legit 7 footer with the athleticism & bloodline to match? No way 12 teams pass on a 7 footer w/athleticism...I'm only hoping he's off the board before Phoenix picks at #5

?International Man Of Mystery? - I hate to say it, (& its a cop out answer) but we all know that any one of Schroeder/Karasev/Gobert/Adetokuombo will get drafted WAY earlier then he should. Don't get me wrong, each one of these guys is talented in their own right, but I'm not big on drafting unproven talent in the first round, especially if your a team in the top 10 who really can't afford to make a bad pick

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope probably has the best offensive game for any wing is this draft.

A team could realistically draft Schroeder at anytime in this draft just for his explosive first step/quickness, size, and handle. He has "complete PG potential" with great playmaking instincts, a jumpshot, hesitation moves that remind me of Lawson, Teague, Wall and Evans, and seems like he could be a lockdown defender. For someone to potentially be able to defend Rose, Westbrook, Wall and other ultra athletic gaurds is huge. Apparently teams said he hasn't performed well in workouts, but he is like McLemore a team could easily grab him at anytime do to his upside.

For_Never_Ever
For_Never_Ever's picture
Shabazz Muhammad is a top ten

Shabazz Muhammad is a top ten talent going left, but when he has to go right is the reason why he is out of the lottery.

jjbutler73
Guys who never fell out of teens can't really rise much

I was looking to see some projected second rounders here, moving into 1st. Like Ledo or Goodwin.

lestweforget23
Check this out

I agree with you on Ledo, don't see Goodwin sneaking into the first round. The reason these names were not included was because I also did a write up on the plethora 1st round talent in the 2nd round...maybe this is more what you were looking to read...

http://nbadraft.net/forum/most-interesting-2nd-round-talent-0

baggin13
baggin13's picture
Nate Wolters

He wont make a huge leap, but I think he could go late first round or early second. He seems to have jumped up the draft boards and is looking very good in workouts. I think he could go earlier then expected.

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
Teams are going regret

Teams are going regret passing on Shabazz Muhammed..He reminds me of a better version of Stephen Jackson...And just like Shabazz ,Jack isnt very explosive,but he plays with an attitude,he's good shooter and slasher....

Meditated States
Meditated States's picture
Bazz is better than 14-15 pick

I do feel that

RSS: Syndicate content