This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Chitown Finest2 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOc_X1doVhw

I dont know how to emb, but here it is.. I feel the contest is more interesting than the NBA one.. although the athletism might not be as good, you cant help but like it.. enjoy.

– Greek Baller

WinterSoldier
    Participant

I didn’t know that Greek players could dunk.

AndrewWiggins
      Participant

They’re merely Nigerians playing in the league.

AndrewWiggins
      Participant

They’re merely Nigerians playing in the league.

WinterSoldier
    Participant

I didn’t know that Greek players could dunk.

Greek Baller

RichieRebel, I knew this was coming, not that funny though, dont know how you got 1 + bc we know you liked your own post..

WinterSoldier
      Participant

HaHa! Right. I’m pretty sure your the only one who likes your own posts.

WinterSoldier
      Participant

HaHa! Right. I’m pretty sure your the only one who likes your own posts.

Greek Baller

RichieRebel, I knew this was coming, not that funny though, dont know how you got 1 + bc we know you liked your own post..

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

Greece seems to have a lot of african american players. The judges looked like members of the mobb.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

Greece seems to have a lot of african american players. The judges looked like members of the mobb.

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

The whole African American player thing is a joke right? I love how their soundtrack is from 7 years ago.

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

The whole African American player thing is a joke right? I love how their soundtrack is from 7 years ago.

OneAndDone
    Participant

im not sure what you are trying to prove by posting this. with the exception of one or two dunks the majority of nba and high level D1 players can make all these dunks. if it was purely for the purpose of posting a dunk contest i appreciate it because i always enjoy watching them, i just hope it wasnt to brag about greek dunkers because the judging was very easy. loved the between the legs over a guy dunk tho, very nasty.

OneAndDone
    Participant

im not sure what you are trying to prove by posting this. with the exception of one or two dunks the majority of nba and high level D1 players can make all these dunks. if it was purely for the purpose of posting a dunk contest i appreciate it because i always enjoy watching them, i just hope it wasnt to brag about greek dunkers because the judging was very easy. loved the between the legs over a guy dunk tho, very nasty.

Chitown Finest2
    Participant

That was horrible… I cut it off after the first dunk. I see that in game often I knew the rest was trash. Smh I can never get those 3mins of my life back.

Chitown Finest2
    Participant

That was horrible… I cut it off after the first dunk. I see that in game often I knew the rest was trash. Smh I can never get those 3mins of my life back.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login