This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar joecheck88 13 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Hadzialijagic
    Participant

I know its pretty far in the future but im just wondering who are the top 2013 NBA draft prospects?

WizardofOz
    Participant

Julius Randle

Kuran Iverson

Chris Thomas

Nerlens Noel

WizardofOz
    Participant

Julius Randle

Kuran Iverson

Chris Thomas

Nerlens Noel

OhCanada-
    Participant

Year of the Center.

Andre Drummond
    Dejaun Coleman
    Isaiah Austin
    Khem Birch

Then there is also Shabazz Mohammed, and Kyle Anderson.

Im actully also very excited about that draft, finally pumping some good C’s into the system hopefully.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Year of the Center.

Andre Drummond
    Dejaun Coleman
    Isaiah Austin
    Khem Birch

Then there is also Shabazz Mohammed, and Kyle Anderson.

Im actully also very excited about that draft, finally pumping some good C’s into the system hopefully.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Oh, my mistake. I misread and thought you meant 2013 high school prospects.

I agree with everyone OhCanada said.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Oh, my mistake. I misread and thought you meant 2013 high school prospects.

I agree with everyone OhCanada said.

Hadzialijagic
    Participant

Yeah im really excited about this draft too. The NBA NEEDS centers now. What about Cameron Ridley he is a highly touted center. What Underclassmen do you see entering that draft?

Hadzialijagic
    Participant

Yeah im really excited about this draft too. The NBA NEEDS centers now. What about Cameron Ridley he is a highly touted center. What Underclassmen do you see entering that draft?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Theres another guy in that class, idk if he is worth noting but definitely is a wonder. sim Bhullar lol 7’5 300 pounds. I doubt he is draft ready and he may never even be drafted…

Right now a hot recruit is Daniel Ochefu. The Wildcats are suposedly trying to get at him. Amile Jefefrson, and Peryy Ellis are nice as well.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Theres another guy in that class, idk if he is worth noting but definitely is a wonder. sim Bhullar lol 7’5 300 pounds. I doubt he is draft ready and he may never even be drafted…

Right now a hot recruit is Daniel Ochefu. The Wildcats are suposedly trying to get at him. Amile Jefefrson, and Peryy Ellis are nice as well.

The lake show2

Pretty good centers, although Isaah Austin isnt a center( easy to make that mistake untill you watch him play, he’s more of a SF/jump shooting PF).  Basically the top 15-20 are all NBA draft prospects

The lake show2

Pretty good centers, although Isaah Austin isnt a center( easy to make that mistake untill you watch him play, he’s more of a SF/jump shooting PF).  Basically the top 15-20 are all NBA draft prospects

joecheck88
    Participant

Is he the sophomore from St.Patricks in NJ(I think thats where he is going to school). Because if so that kid is huge and is pretty athletic with soft hands. I liked him as a player.

joecheck88
    Participant

Is he the sophomore from St.Patricks in NJ(I think thats where he is going to school). Because if so that kid is huge and is pretty athletic with soft hands. I liked him as a player.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login