This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar providencefriars1 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    careful
    Participant

So as of now the site’s mock draft has only college freshmen and sophomores placed in the lottery.  Does anyone think that this will happen? (it has never happened before). If not, who do you think is the junior / senior that will sneak into the lottery?

Wreckless
    Participant

Khris Middleton maybe, or Thomas Robinson. Maybe even Zeller as well.

Wreckless
    Participant

Khris Middleton maybe, or Thomas Robinson. Maybe even Zeller as well.

HobbyOG
    Participant

John Henson or Tyler Zeller…

HobbyOG
    Participant

John Henson or Tyler Zeller…

cward23
    Participant

T.Robinson. Someone else will come out of no where im sure.

Almost forgot. Tyler Zeller

cward23
    Participant

T.Robinson. Someone else will come out of no where im sure.

Almost forgot. Tyler Zeller

B Free
    Participant

I think John Jenkins for sure can get in the lottery if Klay Thopson can, he is a dead eye shooter who is a little more athletic then Klay and can do a little more without the ball.

B Free
    Participant

I think John Jenkins for sure can get in the lottery if Klay Thopson can, he is a dead eye shooter who is a little more athletic then Klay and can do a little more without the ball.

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

Andre Drummond

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

Andre Drummond

B Free
    Participant

Alex Oriakhi could if he steps up with Kemba gone now and he continues to improve like he has, he just turned 21 2 weeks ago so he is still young for a Jr.

B Free
    Participant

Alex Oriakhi could if he steps up with Kemba gone now and he continues to improve like he has, he just turned 21 2 weeks ago so he is still young for a Jr.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Henson has a good chance to make it in now that he’s really improving his jumpshot and rebounding. Renardo Sidney may have a slim chance if he keeps his head straight and loses the attitude.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Henson has a good chance to make it in now that he’s really improving his jumpshot and rebounding. Renardo Sidney may have a slim chance if he keeps his head straight and loses the attitude.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Khris Middleton, Tyler Zeller, Jeff Taylor, Thomas Robinson, Kris Joseph and John Jenkins also have chances.

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Khris Middleton, Tyler Zeller, Jeff Taylor, Thomas Robinson, Kris Joseph and John Jenkins also have chances.

sammybuckeye13
    Participant

– With a great senior year, I wouldn’t bet against William Buford. He was projected as a lotto pick after his sophomore year but slid a little as his numbers went down with the arrival of Sullinger/less freedom on offense. He has good size, is a solid athlete, and extremely smooth with an NBA jumper and mature offensive game. Could score 20 per game in college on a less-loaded team (he’s always played with an Evan Turner or Jared Sullinger, and lots of other talent). Great ball handler who started games at the point before Craft would take over. Shot 84% from the line and 44% from three last year and should advertise himself as the most NBA-ready wing.

– Kris Joseph is another good possibility. Right now the site has him at 20 and I could easily see him move six spots. He’s a top-notch athlete, perfect size for the 3, has that true position, great at getting to the basket and very active on D in that Syracuse zone. Great length. His first two years he was a slasher who lived at the foul line, and last year increased his three-point attempts from 41 to 123 and his percentage from 22 to 36.6. I really like him in the 12-17 range.

– I think Alex Oriakhi has an outside shot due to another weak center crop. I wouldn’t bet that he’ll be a lotto pick, but I think seeing his stock fluctuate will be interesting. He’s really strong and a very good athlete with a non stop motor. Nearly doubled his scoring/reb numbers last year in just 5 more mpg. THE big man on a national championship team. Probably will not be a lotto pick, but with a strong senior year (maybe increasing aveages to 14 and 11, 2 blocks) and workout wonder potential, I wouldn’t count him out.

sammybuckeye13
    Participant

– With a great senior year, I wouldn’t bet against William Buford. He was projected as a lotto pick after his sophomore year but slid a little as his numbers went down with the arrival of Sullinger/less freedom on offense. He has good size, is a solid athlete, and extremely smooth with an NBA jumper and mature offensive game. Could score 20 per game in college on a less-loaded team (he’s always played with an Evan Turner or Jared Sullinger, and lots of other talent). Great ball handler who started games at the point before Craft would take over. Shot 84% from the line and 44% from three last year and should advertise himself as the most NBA-ready wing.

– Kris Joseph is another good possibility. Right now the site has him at 20 and I could easily see him move six spots. He’s a top-notch athlete, perfect size for the 3, has that true position, great at getting to the basket and very active on D in that Syracuse zone. Great length. His first two years he was a slasher who lived at the foul line, and last year increased his three-point attempts from 41 to 123 and his percentage from 22 to 36.6. I really like him in the 12-17 range.

– I think Alex Oriakhi has an outside shot due to another weak center crop. I wouldn’t bet that he’ll be a lotto pick, but I think seeing his stock fluctuate will be interesting. He’s really strong and a very good athlete with a non stop motor. Nearly doubled his scoring/reb numbers last year in just 5 more mpg. THE big man on a national championship team. Probably will not be a lotto pick, but with a strong senior year (maybe increasing aveages to 14 and 11, 2 blocks) and workout wonder potential, I wouldn’t count him out.

JordanC20
    Participant

Thomas Robinson, John Jenkins, and John Henson

JordanC20
    Participant

Thomas Robinson, John Jenkins, and John Henson

cward23
    Participant

When did Henson really improve his jump shot because i haven’t seen it??

cward23
    Participant

When did Henson really improve his jump shot because i haven’t seen it??

providencefriars1
    Participant

Maalik Wayns has a shot too. Mbakwe and JaMychal Green will be 1st rounders but not lottery guys

providencefriars1
    Participant

Maalik Wayns has a shot too. Mbakwe and JaMychal Green will be 1st rounders but not lottery guys

aamir543
    Participant

@RobertFreeman, Klay Thompson got drafted!!!!!!!

aamir543
    Participant

@RobertFreeman, Klay Thompson got drafted!!!!!!!

shonu44
    Participant

Now that Derrick Williams has gone Pro and Momo has tranferred out look for Solomon Hill to carry more of the load. Solo doesn’t has to defer anymore to Williams or worry about Momo taking bad shots. If Solo can prove that he can be an offensive threat night in and night out. Solo will play at the next level. I look for Solomon to be the next NBA player to come out of Arizona.

shonu44
    Participant

Now that Derrick Williams has gone Pro and Momo has tranferred out look for Solomon Hill to carry more of the load. Solo doesn’t has to defer anymore to Williams or worry about Momo taking bad shots. If Solo can prove that he can be an offensive threat night in and night out. Solo will play at the next level. I look for Solomon to be the next NBA player to come out of Arizona.

providencefriars1
    Participant

shonu44 literally every single one of your posts has been about Solomon Hill, can you talk about anything else?

providencefriars1
    Participant

shonu44 literally every single one of your posts has been about Solomon Hill, can you talk about anything else?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login