2012 Draft

festar35
2012 Draft

Is this one of thise sneaky elite drafts?

I mean you got three outstanding players in Davis, Drummond and Lillard who look like consistent All-Stars already in their young career.

I cant project the ceiling for any of them, they look to be absolute studs.

A long list if guys such us, Brad Beal, Dion Waiters, Terrence Ross, John Henson, Terrence Jones, Evan Fournier, Jared Sullinger, Miles Plumlee, Draymond Green, Kris Middleton, Jeremy Lamb, Kendal Marshall, MKG even Thomas Robinson is showing life along with Leonard.

Some of those guys are all star quality others good tlroke players but it was a great draft.

livinlegend4blk
Dion waiters is better than

Dion waiters is better than advertise his ability to run the pick and roll is above average point guards in the NBA

drk3351
drk3351's picture
you have Lillard, Drummond,

you have Lillard, Drummond, Davis, Beal and the Terrence's so not bad, but not much else besides those guys.

festar35
Dion Waiters has been playing

Dion Waiters has been playing great basketball lately. John Henson, Evan Fournier and Jared Sullinger have a lot untapped potential in there games. They are the kind of guys on the right team makIng one or two all star appearances.

Miles Plumlee is proving to be a starting center in the league and Marshall Is turning out to be one of the better passers in the entire NBA.

Jeremy Lamb has great potential as a scorer and Draymond Green and Kris Middleton have been very impressive this year. Middleton a surprise starting who is producing and Green the best player on the Wareiors bench IMO.

R.JLewis
draft

people seem to decide if a draft is good or bad after the first season which is bad. its needs to be atleast 2-3 years after the draft. people have already started writing posts on mclemore and KCP being busts after 65 games into there first season which is so wrong.

r377
r377's picture
Porter

I just got negged for making a thread about Otto Porter not being a bust. He was injured and log jammed at SF. nbadraft.net bandwagon jumpers are already bagging him...

On the subject of 2012 draft, I can't wait for J-Lamb to get some more minutes....

CavFanPR
You could say the same thing

You could say the same thing about Anthony Bennett then?

omphalos
omphalos's picture
The fact that Harrison Barnes

The fact that Harrison Barnes fell to 7 gives you an idea of how strong this draft was. I think it will be right up there with 2008 when it's all said and done. Barnes, Drummond, Davis, Beal and Lillard are all looking to be future stars (people forget how well Barnes played in the playoffs last season) and there is a lot of depth too.

This draft was so strong because of the lockout bringing Barnes, Lamb and Jones back to school for a second year, among others.

CavFanPR
I always thought it was a

I always thought it was a very strong draft class and it really was. The 2013 draft will be another good one for years to come in terms of depth. This upcoming draft is top heavy but depth is probably weak.

Ty Benjamins
Ty Benjamins's picture
dont forget

don't forget Tony Wroten

RSS: Syndicate content