This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar IknoBall12 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    TONYDABOSS77
    Participant

Who Do You Guys Think Will Have BOTH The Easiest Transition To The NBA & Have The Most Potential ?

My Picks Are Harrison Barnes , Brandon Knight , Kyrie Irving , CJ Leslie & Terrence Jones ..

Terrence Jones & Harrison Barnes (Along w/ Perry Jones) Have The Most Potential In The Entire Class ..

I’ve Already Expressed My Opinions On Barnes .. Bt T.Jones Has That Same Potential That Lamar Odom Had .. Wt Do You Guys Think ?

TRC1991
    Participant

Enes Kanter, his physical gifts and scoring ability are incredibly impressive for someone his age

TONYDABOSS77
    Participant

Tell Me More About Kanter .. i Don’t Knw Too Much About Him .

TRC1991
    Participant

His nickname is the IstanBull (hes from Istanbul, Turkey) so that should give you a hint on what type of game he possesses….hes 6’11” 263 lbs of pure muscle, more like a 25 year olds body than a 18 year olds…he can score in a variety of ways mostly around the basket and out to 14 feet…he doesnt have a dominant outside shot but can stroke it from mid-range on occasion…deadly in the pick and pop…not a freak athlete by any means but has fluid movement in the hips…rebounding is excellent..positioning is great on boards…

shonu44
    Participant

My surprise pick is Solomon Hill out of Arizona. He is 6’7 and 220 lbs now. This kid has a complete game. He didn’t come in last year in the best shape last year but he had a great year. He score in double figures 6 times in his first 12 games until his minutes was cut. He strong point is his quick first step. He likes to attack the basket. He finishes with either hand around the rim. His weakness is his jump shot. Look for Hill to do big things this season.

courtvisionmag
    Participant

He has great size for his position. He has the elite athletic ability. The attribute that stands out the most for him to have an easy transition is the fact that even in high school he relied on his fundamental skills instead of his physical athletic gifts. His game is already nicely polished so he should have a smooth transition to both college and NBA. All of the listed names have loads of potential but Barnes has potential and a lot of skill right now. Also Kyrie Irving has that Chris Paul game i like him a lot too.

http://www.courtvisionmag.com

IknoBall12
    Participant

ive seen him play a couple times and i thought he was a good athlete but he didnt seem ELITE 2 me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login