This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar the_truth34 13 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    jacoob
    Participant

2011 NBA Mock Draft: Round 1 – Picks 16-30
    2011 NBA Mock Draft: Round 2
    2010 NBA Draft Prospect Rankings: C | PF | SF | SG | PG
    2010 NBA Mock Draft
    2009 NBA Mock Re-Draft

New Jersey Nets: Harrison Barnes, G/F, North Carolina, 6-6, HS Sr.
    The prototypical NBA wing player, Barnes can stroke it from deep, create his own shot, handle the rock and attack the basket. He likely would be a top-five pick if he could enter the 2010 NBA Draft straight out of high school.

Minnesota Timberwolves: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke, 6-1, HS Sr.
    A tremendous playmaker, Irving is lightning fast with the basketball. He is also a talented scorer and is expected to make an immediate impact while running the show for Coach K.

Sacramento Kings: Jan Vesely, F, Czech Republic, 6-11, 1989
    Vesely likely would have been a lottery pick in the 2010 NBA Draft but decided not to enter. Another year overseas should only benefit his all-around game and make him more NBA-ready in 2011.

Golden State Warriors: Perry Jones, PF, Baylor, 6-9, Fr.
    Jones is a long, athletic, explosive forward who by every indication will be a one-and-done. He needs to add strength and range to his outside game before he can be a factor in the league.

Washington Bullets: Josh Selby, PG, Kansas, 6-3, Fr.
    A terrific athlete and scorer, Selby is more of a combo guard than a true point guard. He will need to run the point in the NBA and will likely due so at Kansas which should help him get to the next level.

Philadelphia 76ers: Jared Sullinger, PF, Ohio State, 6-9, Fr.
    A physical force down low with an NBA-ready body, Sullinger figures to be the next in the lineage of Ohio State big men to be one-and-done.

Detroit Pistons: Brandon Knight, PG, Kentucky, 6-3, Fr.
    A great playmaker, Knight is also an effective outside shooter. He excels in transition, and uses his height and solid frame to be a factor on the boards as well. Knight has Kentucky, Florida, Kansas, UConn and Syracuse on his short list.

Los Angeles Clippers: Enes Kanter, PF, Kentucky, 6-10, Fr.
    An inside/outside threat, Kanter is physical and has an NBA-ready body. The native of Turkey was MVP of the U-18 European Championship even though he was competing against players a year older than him.

Houston Rockets: Donatas Motiejunas, F, Lithuania, 7-0, 1990
    Donatas Motiejunas pulled out of the draft process late this past offseason because he was likely falling out of the lottery. He is a versatile 7-footer who can vault back up the board if he shows some steady development in his all-around game and body.

Indiana Pacers: Trey Thompkins, F, Georgia, 6-9, Jr.
    Thompkins has a nice variety of moves on the block including a good turnaround jumper. He created a lot of buzz at the end of last season.

New Orleans Hornets: Alec Burks, SG, Colorado, 6-6, So.
    Burks had a great freshman season and is a big-time scorer. Another solid year with the Buffs should lock up lottery status in 2011.

Memphis Grizzlies: Derrick Williams, PF, Arizona, 6-9, So.
    Williams is a tremendous athlete who lives around the rim. He runs the floor well and is a solid rebounder, but needs to work on his face-up game.

Toronto Raptors: Kyle Singler, SF, Duke, 6-9, Sr.
    Singler surprised many by announcing he would return for his senior season. His size and ability to shoot the rock should earn him a first-round spot.

New York Knicks: Wesley Witherspoon, G/F, Memphis, 6-8, So.
    A very versatile do-it-all wing player in the Evan Turner mold, Witherspoon can play several positions on the floor including the point. He is dangerous off the bounce and can also hit it from deep.

Chicago Bulls: Kemba Walker, PG, UConn, 6-1, So.
    The Husky sophomore is lightning quick with the basketball and a great playmaker. His outside shot needs to become more consistent and he turns the ball over way too much.

Platypus
    Participant

Fab Melo?

Platypus
    Participant

Fab Melo?

TheWizard
    Participant

The draft is still 286 days away. 286 days away. It is way to early to even think of mock drafts right now, especially before college ball has even started. At least you might get the first pick right lol.

TheWizard
    Participant

The draft is still 286 days away. 286 days away. It is way to early to even think of mock drafts right now, especially before college ball has even started. At least you might get the first pick right lol.

gregoden08
    Participant

Terrence Jones will be a one and done…he’s way more talented than Wesley and Kemba…He will be a top-10 pick IMO. I think Melo will come out as well and be a top-15 pick. Possibly top-10.

gregoden08
    Participant

Terrence Jones will be a one and done…he’s way more talented than Wesley and Kemba…He will be a top-10 pick IMO. I think Melo will come out as well and be a top-15 pick. Possibly top-10.

SubZero
    Participant

Enes Kanter won’t go after Jan Vesely, Josh Selby, or Brandon Knight. Possibly throw Jared Sullinger in that group also

SubZero
    Participant

Enes Kanter won’t go after Jan Vesely, Josh Selby, or Brandon Knight. Possibly throw Jared Sullinger in that group also

Wreckless
    Participant

You dont think Knight can go above Kanter? He is getting so much damn hype right now its crazy, but I guess every team needs a bigman.
    I wouldnt be surprised to see Sullinger stay also
    Meh, Draft is way to far anyways.

Wreckless
    Participant

You dont think Knight can go above Kanter? He is getting so much damn hype right now its crazy, but I guess every team needs a bigman.
    I wouldnt be surprised to see Sullinger stay also
    Meh, Draft is way to far anyways.

midwestbbscout
    Participant

I love Kemba to death but I would see no reason to draft a broke as hell man’s version of Derrick Rose if you’re them…..

midwestbbscout
    Participant

I love Kemba to death but I would see no reason to draft a broke as hell man’s version of Derrick Rose if you’re them…..

the_truth34
    Participant

its Washington wizards not the Washington bullets they haven’t been that in a while

the_truth34
    Participant

its Washington wizards not the Washington bullets they haven’t been that in a while

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login