This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Malik-Universal 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    BasketballGuru24
    Participant

Lebron has the ball, dribbles down the court splitting the lakers defenders with 5 seconds left on the clock with the game on the line in the 2011 nba finals game 7! Lebron pulls up from deep, in kobes face and drains the three pointer! HEAT WIN HEAT WIN!!! 89-88!!!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP then Lebrons alarm goes off and he wakes up and goes downstairs to eat a delicious breakfast made by Lebrons mom and Delonte West.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Just cause you said that I bet that it happens exactly like that. And then you will try to wake up thinking thatit was a dream but it happened in reality.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

…he wakes up and goes downstairs to eat a delicious breakfast made by Lebrons mom and Delonte West…. but before he goes downstairs, he puts on his 6 championship rings that each read.

2010-2011
    2011-2012
    2012-2013
    2013-2014
    2014-2015
    2015-2016

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

honestly do you think a team can win with no bench or lack of talent on the bench. Everyone forgetting the celtics.

RickyRubio9
    Participant

Lack of Talent?
    PG – Chalmers, Arroyo
    SG – Wade, Jones
    SF – LeBron, Miller
    PF – Bosh, Haslem, Howard,
    C – Big Z, Anthony, Magloire,

& probably Pittman/Varnado.

I think that’s enough to get by. We’ve seen that Bosh, LeBron, & Wade can play plenty of minutes. & you don’t even need them on the floor at the same time. Just having one or two on the floor makes the game easier for the rest of the team.
    I’m not a fan, but they’re slowly getting a team together and there are still some quality vets that I’m suprised haven’t signed with them yet such as J-Will. Although I do belive they need another big.

& I know we’ve said it before, but Iverson is my favorite player & IF he’s willing to take that 6th man role, this team is good to go. But that IF is as big as IF Yao Ming stays healthy. I’m sure no one thinks Iverson will take the role & rightfully so, but I’m just throwing it out there.

huff09
    Participant

basketball guru has this one pegged.

huff09
    Participant

And signing iverson may be the worst thing the heat could do at the moment. Even if he is willing to take the 6th man role. They have enough talent. They need to keep iversons baggage out of the locker room.

Wreckless
    Participant

You actually think Bron would make the shot?. He’d give it to Wade in a heartbeat.

dipt1982
    Participant

LMAO @ Delonte West, that’s great! Yeah Wade would get the ball…People really think it’s a foregone conclusion the Heat will be in the Finals, I’m so on the other side of that spectrum…

And I would love to see them sign Iverson, that would just secure the fact that this team would be gone by the time the Finals come around…and regardless of what anyone thinks about there talent, the Center spot is going to be a big issue…

Toronto16
    Participant

Don’t be surprised if the Celtics knock them out in the playoffs this season. If the Celtics are healthy. Miami bench is kind of weak.

Malik-Universal
    Participant

tht was reall funny bball guru lol, for real

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login