This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar LTrainLG32 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    LTrainLG32
    Participant

I believe there are quite a few solid players near the end of the 1st Round in this year’s draft. Faried could go in the late teen’s or mid 20’s Great Rebounder & Shot Blocker. Seems like Jon Leuer continues to wavier late 1st round early 2nd round Nice, crafty player when it comes to the mid to low post and perimeter. Jajuan Johnson would be a nice pickup for a team needing frontcourt scoring in the late 1st Round. When it comes to guards, My sleepers are Norris Cole he will only improve plus he is a boost off of the bench for a 2nd Rounder and the excellent toughness that David Lighty brings as well as 3-Point Shooting will be a very nice addition to a team in the second round. I see in the Mock Draft Josh Selby is in the late 1st I’m not sold on the one just yet and I believe Shelvin Mack can become a very good 6th man in the NBA.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

I welcome you to the forum with a healthy HELLO…I don’t know where some of the guys mentioned in your post will be drafted but I know for sure someone will take on a guy like Selby early enough to regret it later, he can be the boom or bust pick in the late lottery/mid 1st round… Kenneth “Faried Green Tomatoes” will be a harder guy to peg to a team, I honestly think he could go as early at 8th to the Pistons or he could slip into the early 2nd round…Mack is a guy I think has to get attention from the mid 20’s and on…

LTrainLG32
      Participant

I agree. I saw Selby’s first game against USC. He looked good, but he looked more like an off-guard. I don’t know i haven’t seen enough solid play from him to think that he is a lock first rounder.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login