This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar WizardofOz 12 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    WizardofOz
    Participant

http://www.ihigh.com/cp3foundation/

Game starts at 7 ET. Players playing include CP3, LeBron James, Melo, KD, and more. 

Just trying to see as much basketball as I can during this lockout lol.

WizardofOz
    Participant
    akhan786
    Participant

Thank you so much love the mix of veterans and rooks. I’m kind of suprised Kyrie is actually playing. Should be a good one.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Damn when is this game starting? Half an hour past 7 and they’re still warming up.

aamir543
    Participant

Wait, I thought Kyrie was out for three months?

aamir543
    Participant

This game is sh!t, no one is trying at all, no D whatsoever.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

This game was disgusting…

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

That dunk by Wall was sick though.

Mkadoza
    Participant

This 5-on-5 showcase is awesome at times… lol

akhan786
    Participant

I have to see the Hoopmixtape of this event. I assure you the number 1 play will be the self-alley oop off the wall by John Wall.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

This game was clearly just for fun… Good entertaining show for the fans for sure.

WizardofOz
    Participant

That behind the back dunk by Wall was sick! First time I’ve ever seen that in a game!

Hoopmixtape and BALLISLIFE should hva ehighlights up either tonight or tomorrow. 

WizardofOz
    Participant

LeBron had some nice dunks too, but he still can’t beat his man off the dribble lol. Everytime he gets it…stepback jumper.

and AHAHAHAHA wade and lebron lifting up CP3 to dunk….o god that is gold.

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

How high did KD get on that 1 hand lob though? I’m pretty sure he was close to the top of the backboard square!

Steph Curry definitely had the blooper of the day. Lol

JaeEvolution
    Participant

WizardofOz, I remember you saying Lebron has lost A LOT of his athleticism a few months ago in a post, how do you feel now?

WizardofOz
      Participant

^^I still feel the same way. 

He still has bounce, but rewatch the game and go to the plays where there was someone guarding him in the halfcourt. It’s an exhibition game, but in that situation, he never drove and always settled for the jumpshot. His vertical is fine. That’s not what I’m arguing about. I’m saying that he’s lost QUICKNESS in his 1st step. He can’t beat anyone off the dribble in the half-court, and that is the main reason why he "froze" in the Finals.

iguapops420
    Participant

It’s not that he’s lost so much athleticism that he can’t blow by people anymore, it’s the fact that his ballhandling is only mediocre. He can dribble good, but he has no moves where he can iso up someone and then just drop em with a couple of different moves like Wade does. Players are just backing off a little more now and defending a slightly more off an angle to cut off his straightline drives. Don’t let this be deceptive, LBJ is still a top 5 athlete from top to bottom. People are just less afraid of him barrel rolling over them since his days VS. Tayshaun and the Pistons. They now know if they stand their ground and he runs em over, its a charge and LBJ isnt the greatest at switchin directions without his little "crab dribble" whatever the fuck that is.

WizardofOz
      Participant

^^I agree with this. I’ve been saying his ballhandling is overrated for a minute.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login