This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar TeamShowtimeLakers 13 years ago.

• Author
    afree15
    Participant

(Assuming people like Ashton Gibbs come back)

1st Team

Ashton Gibbs, Darius Johnson Odom, Jeremy Lamb, Kris Joseph, Maalick Wayns

2nd Team

Cleveland Melvin, Hollis Thompson, Jae Chrowder, Peyton Siva, Scoop Jardine

3rd Team

Dom Pointer, Jason Clark, Wayne Blackshear, Augustus Gilchrist, Vincent Council

What do you guys think?

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

Rakeem Christmas could be on here too

afree15
    Participant

yeah christmas could be on there since he will get time since jackson is gone

bozman11
    Participant

add some big men on that first team. There is no way Pitino is gonna play Blackshear that much his first year to make the first team especially when Kuric will start over him. Oriakhi should be on at least the 3rd team, and what about Terrance Jennings?

apb540
    Participant

My boy Mouphtaou Yarou might make a run at one of the first teams if he can put together a full, consistent season. 

Da1pot
    Participant

I Think Clark will be first team because he will be heavily relied upon for scoring this season

D-Rose1
    Participant

I think Peyton Siva could be first team. Im a bit of a Louisville homer but Siva really showed his potential during the last half of this year and he’s supposed to be working out with Chris Paul this summer. I could see Siva making the jump into first team.

@bozman11 Wayne Blackshear could definitely end up anywhere on this list. He will start with Kuric (the 2 and the 3 positions are interchangable for Louisville). Wayne has unbelievable size and has been an great scorer at every level of competition he’s played and scorers often times end up on these list more than people who just rebound or just pass.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

I really like Shabazz Napier. He is now the starting PG for UConn and I look for him to atleast be 3rd team All Big East, 2nd at best. His handles is one of best in the country and does anyone play better on-ball defense in all of Big East point guards than this guy.

B Eazy
    Participant

If Jimmer were in the Big East he would play the best D of the pgs. LOL

TeamShowtimeLakers
    Participant

watch out for peyton siva…he is ballin and improving by the day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login