This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar the I in win 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Where do you see the Premiere Free Agents Signing

Lebron James-New Jersey
    Ray Allen-New Jersey
    Dwayne Wade-Miami
    Chris Bosh-Miami
    Carlos Boozer-Chicago
    Joe Johnson-Chicago
    Rudy Gay-Memphis
    Amare Stoudimire-Phoenix
    Dirk Nowitzki-Dallas
    David Lee-New York

Any other FA’s feel free to share your opinion…

malikballer
    Participant

lol lbj in New jersey..?..i would love to see that but i highly doubt it…i think it wud be either the cavs/knicks or bulls…i dont think he would go to nets after they only won 12 games last season…the rest may be possible but i expect amare to leave phoenix for more money so he may go somewhere like new york or miami with d-wade…cb4 may pair up with lebron whereever he goes…all i know is that i want to see some big time moves this offseason..it has been so hyped and i would hate for it to be a big time flop

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

how is chicago gonna get boozer and johnson with only 1 max slot available?

and lebron is gonna bolt to the nets with ray allen? dude what are u thinking?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Sign and Trade for Joe Johnson with Hinrichs heavy contract and other pieces will make cap room

Just stating my opinions guys dont get so worked up

Biggysmalls
    Participant

I think this whole 2010 FA is going to flop big time. Its been rediculously hyped up for about 2 years now and its not going to be that great. I think alot of guys are going to resign. Its super annoying how this is all anybody talks about anymore.

I dont know what to think about Lebron, my bet is that he stays in Cleveland. But he’ll soak up every teams offer just to get more attention.

I think Bosh will either go to Chicago, Houston, or Miami. I hope he goes to Chicago or Houston cuz both teams would be really intriguing on paper with him there.

I think Wade will stay in Miami. He aint going anywhere.

Boozer will probably leave and go to either Miami or Chicago, but I think he should stay in Utah…that team has the pieces to contend in the West with him, if they can add a wing and a defensive Center.

Amare will stay in Phoenix- he’s overrated and if he goes anywhere else, his definiciencies will be exposed and he wont be as good. Yeah I just said that.

Joe Johnson is gone from ATL- he could really go anywhere. My best bet is that he ends up in either Chicago (weird how they keep showing up) or Cleveland through a sign and trade to finally give Cleveland some balance.

the I in win
    Participant

Lebron wouldn’t pair up with a player who will be retired in 3 years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login