This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar QHaynes123 14 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

Ok, I saw the weak Draft post and it made me wonder : Whats the 2010 Draft looking like?

Whoa…I see alot of talent in this draft. I mean Henry is in the 20’s! I dont even see lance stephenson on here!!!

I think next year is gonna be a all-star draft know all the high schools guys going in next year, the guys who came back to raise their stock and the guys who will sore up the draft boards.

dont you think?

jdubsram-13
    Participant

I thought he wouldve been higher as well because when I looked at a 2010 draft earlier he was in top10 now he is 19 and same with Henry.

ch15r36is
    Participant

…it has incredible potential, but it’s too early to know where guys like Wall, Ed Davis, Donatas, and Favors will stand this time next year.
    Even if none of them pan out quite as you would hope, you still have guys like Al-Farouq Aminu, Evan Turner, Craig Brackins, Greg Monroe, Cole Aldrich and Willie Warren to make it a good draft, while others can make it a strong or deep draft.

Al-Farouq Aminu
    Participant

Guess who is entering the 2010 draft ???

Wish me good luck !!!

Meditated States
    Participant

Some of theses second round projections can play. Thorton, Rice, Josh Hytvelt,Christmas

koty
    Participant

theyre in the 09 draft

QHaynes123

but what if this turns out to be a 96′ like Draft?

I mean…some of the guys going back could show to be top 10 picks…especially Brackins….If he played for a KU…i think he’d be a top 3 pick

yimstre
    Participant

the talent at the 4 and 5 will make 2010 much better than this years. plus add all the players that could have but didnt enter this years (aldrich, monroe, warren, aminu etc) will make it much deeper

jjonz
    Participant

who is the franchise guy in this draft. they must dominate in college before they can be considered good. so where is the beef.

QHaynes123

I mean most of those guys went back…to be honest…ill say

Warren- if he shows he can lead a team…he should be a top 5 pick

Wall- where ever he goes, he will lead that team

Henry-Reminds me alot of paul pierce…and hes going to KU

Aldrich-man..he got alot of talent…maybe a cornerstone guiy to a franchise

I see alot of 10 year guys and maybe 5-10 all-star to all-nba guys

deshawynkeys91
    Participant

i dont understand why everyone is in such a rush to anoint these high schoolers as the next great thing before they step foot on the college court. how about letting these kids prove they can compete on the college level before talking about them being impact players in the nba.

QHaynes123

I going based on potential with these guys

a2
    Participant

So far on most of these guys you can only go on potential. The draft does look deep tho because with players like John Wall, Xavier Henry, Willie Warren, etc. it seems to have potential to be one of the best draft classes just like 96. Like those who agree with me that we see all-stars we know they first must prove themselves on the college level. I really like this class but i cant be surely sold on them until next year.

QHaynes123

We agree on the same thing…I wanna wait and see…But if you told me on potential…2010 class is looking like that 1996 class

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login