This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

Which 1 of these "rejects" would you want to give a shot on your roster?

• Joe Alexander
    • Jerryd Bayless
    • Brandon Rush
    • Anthony Randolph
    • Kosta Koufos
    • Donte Greene
    • D.J. White
    • J.R. Giddens
    • Pat Ewing Jr.
    • Malik Hairston
    • Richard Hendrix
    • James Gist
    • Joe Crawford

MCRIZZ
    Participant

Jerryd bayless…dude put up 18 4 7 as a starter at the end of the year last year…not to mention career as a starter 16 3 5

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

Where’d you get this list? 

Randolph, I guess, because he was expected to be good, he is good, and he will continue to be good.

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

definitely Jerryd Bayless. I think he would be a starter in this league if he was on the right team. He has just been on the wrong team his whole career.

GlenTaylorSucks
    Participant

Bayless was a straight up beast when he started in Toronto. He and DeRozan would be the most freakishly athletic backcourt in the NBA if they were allowed to consistently start together.

Randolph has just been trapped in teams that won’t use him. He’d be perfect in a team that needs a guy that can match up with players that can play both F positions like Lamar Odom, Dirk Nowitzki, etc. He’s really a match up nightmare if he’s allowed playing time.

boshjonesford
    Participant

"Jerryd bayless…dude put up 18 4 7 as a starter at the end of the year last year…not to mention career as a starter 16 3 5"

dude was killing it towards the end of the season…and he is actually serious about getting better (judging from his interviews) …. really competitive and when you combine will with natural tallent you get something special

aamir543
    Participant

Brandon Rush. He can score well, and……………….that’s about it, but still deserving of not only a roster spot, but also a spot in a rotation, playing 20-25 minutes a night.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

I still think he hasnt gotten A fair shake yet. A team need to give him A legit chance on running A team. He should have been the starter for Portland they were retarded on letting go after what he showed.

Ollstar
    Participant

There are the obvious choices of Randolph and Bayless. Rush is up there. Size and skill set though would be Donte Greene he dropped like 49 for the Rockets in summer league play. I remember playing as Joe Alexander too in 2k just so I could cram on peoples heads. Also Nowitzki can’t play both forward spots LO PF/SF, Nowitzki PF/C.

JaeEvolution
    Participant

Anthony Randolph was putting up GOOD numbers at the end of the season with the T-Wolves. Go look at the last 20 games of the season he pretty much got double figures every night when given adequate minutes, he may be finally coming around. He is only 22 also…I pick him and it really isn’t a contest.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

I know Bayless is the fav which he is mine as well. I had to throw him in there, because for awhile he was a reject.

Out of all those guys on the list, I would take a gamble on Rush although he strikes me as a very lazy player majority of the time. Rush could end up being the best on ball defender in the league, but does not get the burn. Also he would never be a starter on a good team, however I do like how he has added muscle to his frame, he looks to be in the 225lb range.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

I don’t know what in the hell happened to Jerryd Bayless… He started balding and just completely lost his swag.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Who you taking if you already didn’t have Rush?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login