This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar IndianaBasketball 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    aamir543
    Participant

4 years later, how would teams draft in the 2007 draft if they knew what we know now? Here is mine

1. Portland- Durant (Duh.)

2. Sonics/Thunder- Al Horford

3. Atlanta- Joakim Noah

4. Memphis- Marc Gasol

5. Boston- Jeff Green

6. Milwakee- Michael Conley

7. Minesota- Wilson Chandler

8. Golden State- Nick Young

9. Chicago-Thadeous Young

10. Sacramento- Carl Landry

11. Atlanta- Aaron Brooks

12. Philadelphia- Rodney Stuckey

13. New Orleans- Aaron Aflalo

14. L.A. Clippers- Big Baby

I valued centers a lot more than other players, which is why Gasol tops a lot of quality player. It was hard because a lot of players regressed this year. If Aaron Brooks can regain his 2009-2010 form, than he is a top 5 on this list. I put Nick Young back a little bacause I feel his stats are hyper inflated, same for Rodney Stuckey. Carl Landry also took a step back this season after an amazing season the previous year. I judged Chandler on his New York performance, not his Denver perfornmence, and same goes for Jeff Green (his OKC performance). I did not factor in team need, just the best player and postion value. I may be missing someone, now you guys try. 

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

Bobcats picked 8th overall. They traded Brandan Wright to the Warriors on draft night

Steven

jared dudley has got to be on this list.

llperez

1-blazers: Kevin durant

2-sonics: Al horford

3-Hawks: Joakim Noah

4-grizz: Marc gasol

5-Celtics: Rodney stuckey

6-Bucks: Mike Conley

7-Wolves: Carl Landry

8-Warriors: Aaron Brooks

9- Bulls- Arron afflalo

10- Kings- Wilson Chandler

11-Hawks: Jeff green

12-Sixers: Thaddeus young

13-Hornets: Nick young

14-Clippers: Rudy Fernandez

Mr. Jewboy
    Participant

i would still put Greg Oden in the lottery due to his huge body, great D and rebounding…

he does perform well when he plays-11.1 points on 60% from the field, 8.5 rebounds, 2.3 blocks in 24 minutes the last season he played

llperez

I think Oren is just outside the lotto probably around 18 or 19. At this point as a gm I can’t pass up a solid role player in the lotto and cut 4 years worth of checks in hopes the guy can stay healthy.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

I’d pick Oden with the second pick.

By avoiding the cursed injury history of the Blazers, none of those injuries ever happen lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login