This topic contains 21 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 11 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    TRC1991
    Participant

Boredom led me to looking up past stats for teams and I caught wind of the Zona Wildcats and something fishy appeared to me.

They had players on that roster with the following first names:

Salim

Hassan

Mohamed

Mustafa

Ivan

and it was reported that in 2003, there were actually 5 more members of Al-Qaeda than in 2004… hmmm, anyone else suspicious?

TRC1991
    Participant

damn you guys really dont find this amusing. GO EASY ON ME!

Looking back, this was however an immature post that typically only a rookie poster would do. I apologize. I had a moment of weakness. Please forgive.

hoodwink
    Participant

Might be funny to you and your boys or in your own home, but in a public setting it’s just foolish and bigoted.

frogman
    Participant

This is the most racist thing I’ve seen on this site.  If you knew anything you would know Mohamed is actually the most popular name for males in the world so I guess you are saying every Mohamed is a terrorist.  You actually seemed like a decent poster. Now you will forever be seen as a complete idiot. Congrats.

gone
    Participant

That’s waycist….

DurantsWingspan

So you guys are trying to tell me that not all Muslims are terrorists?

Blazermann
    Participant

smh both my older brothers names are there , was this supose to be funny? we all types of people on here posting everyday did u really people would enjoy this? my is barkim naeem go head and make fun of that @sshole 

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

I was doing the same thing and noticed the 1950s Kentucky teams, all were kkk white supremicists …smh

Anyways that wasone of my favorite college basketball teams.. throw in Channing Frye and a young Radenovich and McClelan to all those Al quaeda members. And Stoudamire was so sick in college I even got his Hawks jersey, not a great decision. but such a dissapointment them losing to Illinois in the tourney.

JoeWolf1

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

aamir543
    Participant

You hurt my FEELINGS!!!!!!

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

@TaylorCondrin

This was way out of character for you lol..

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

i think terrorism is kinda funny

Da1pot
    Participant

Not only that but "Ivan is a Christian male given name that is primarily associated with Slavic languages. It is the Slavic variant of the name "John."

apb540
    Participant

Ivan?  Maybe it’s cuz of Eastbound and Down but I think of that as a Russian name.   

McDunkin

I apologize Taylor but when threads get into the -20’s you must be givin the negged gif…

A.

or

B.negged negs misc negged negs misc

Nbanflguy
    Participant

You just went from respected poster to racist trash in 2 posts. Congrats!

Anton123
    Participant

I live in Russia and Ivan is a very common name here, actually my brother’s name is Ivan.

And though the post is not the least bit funny, c’mon, a bit of black humour should be acceptable

F_DA_PO
    Participant

Everyone is crazy sensitive her. It’s a public forum. If this is the most racist thing you’ve seen on here, that shows this must be a real clean board. 

YEah and I don’t think terrorist when I think Ivan. Only person I know named Ivan is my friend who is philipino.

river09
    Participant

Wow… As comparing stats go… You must have been really bored…

But more seriously, NSA will now be monitoring nbadraft.net for quite awhile as a source for more of their profiling ideas… You have opened the floodgates sir… 

I believe the phrase for this is: "Too soon…"

aamir543
    Participant

This actually isn’t the most racist thing on the forum(coming from a Muslim) I remember a couple months ago there was this guy named rad that was talking about kkk supremacy and some shiit like that.

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

But dey’s only 1 Conspiracy Theorist on the .Net

The Frank Vogel Conspiracy

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

This thread has potential… to reach -50.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login