10 Random Opinions after Week 1 of NBA.
1. Surprisingly, Heats are winning not bc of their offense but bc of their defense
2. Lakers are cruising, and too little credit is given to Lamar Odom.
3. John Wall is the top 3 fastest players with the ball in transition in the NBA already.
4. LET KEVIN LOVE PLAYS MORE MINUTES &$#%#&@! IT!
5. I know Blake Griffin is good, but have you guys noticed other than dunks, the only go to move he has is one power dribble away from the basket, spin toward the basket, and bank it in.
6. Rajon Rondo is a better passer than most people give him credit for, and he has a knack for finding the open man. However, he is still not a good scorer or shooter. I think the defensing team should stop paying so much attention on Rando, and focus on not getting other celtics to get open.
7. Clippers still look like the same old Clippers. They only play first half of the game, and give up for the rest of the game.
8. I dont remember the last time a NBA game was postponed. Feel bad for the fans who came all the way from Europe to watch this.
9. MJ might be a great player but he is a horrible manager and owner. The Bobcats surprised a few people by making their first playoff appearance last season. One would think their legendary owner MJ would now finally try harder to get more pieces for Larry Brown to work with and make this team a legit contender. Instead, they made no significant move, and now Bobcats are struggling.
10. With all the talents, are the 76ers really that bad?